Gracie

Gracie
Just Chillin'

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 5


Image Generator:
I tried out the first one (Generator Blog) and went to several different choices. I tried the George Bush one and went to send it to my blog. As you can tell, It didn't get here. Then I tried the second one (Letter James). As you can tell, I was able to upload this image that I created.
Next month! I'm getting married! Too Cool! How exciting is that!
Library Thing: This seems pretty interesting to me. I may use this to save books that I would like to read, add to the library or make a list of the books that I have already read. I did the small learning program on the site and it appears that this might be useful.
Rollyo: Oh my, not another thing to sign up for. I am not interested in this one at all. But I have to say that Library Thing is the best one when it comes to books. I am ready to learn more.

No comments: