Gracie

Gracie
Just Chillin'

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Flickr


Week 3


This weeks lesson was very interesting to me. Speaking as an artist, I enjoy looking at art, photos and other peoples views. I would go to this site Flickr to browse but I'm not interested in posting my own photos here. I do use another product to organize my photos at home. I am currently working on a project to share with my family. All of my parents albums were scanned and I am in the process of making a slide show program with music etc. to give as a Christmas gift. There are a lot of other people who post their family memories here but I choose to keep my own private.
This picture is from our Summer Reading Program at Fort Myers. The teens really loved learning something new!

1 comment:

Kat_on_a_hot_tin_roof said...

You need a pic of your pug, too!!!